Welcome to valley of Greenary

Friendly Blog: Good poem hostgator coupon Subscribe to Friendly Blog by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch live cricket streaming

Google page
on Google+

Monday, March 9, 2009

Good poem

never say i love youif you really don’t care
never talk about feelingsif they really aren’t there
never hold my handif you’re going to break my heart
never say,”i’m going to…”if you don’t plan to start
never look into my eyesif all say are lies
never say hellowhen you really mean goodbye
if you truly mean foreverthen promise me you’ll try
never say foreverin the end i’ll only cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~
never ending teardropsfalling at my feet,
not knowing of the pain inside,terrors of the aching mind,
my world of infinite happinesslies within a beautiful being.
so pleases, my crying soul.bearings of an untouched thought
sweeping every inch of my varied mind.knowing what i need to ease
this aching heart that drags at my side,yet realizing the distance between our carefree love.
nothing but images and thoughts of you andme,caressing each other’s warm bodies in nature’s
ever wonderful atmosphere.so pleases, my crying soul.
at least you know of the lovei hold inside for you.
sharing each other in the midstof our minds and hearts.
but until i return ,my dear,i want you to know my love shallnever fade.
~~~~~~~~~~~
i thank god he sent you to me,for you and i were meant to be.
we have a bond too strong to break,we have a love no one can take.
in you, i have found a love so truemy heart is filled with love for you.
every time i see you, my heart skipsa beat,you make my life whole, you make mylife complete.
my love for you grows more with eachpassing day,the thought of your gorgeous face takes mybreath away:
those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,those luscious lips i love to kiss.
the day when i become your wife,will be the happiest day of my life.
even thinking of that day makes me smile,i can’t wait ‘till i walk down thataisle.
i dream of that day when we’ll bothsay, “i do”for always and forever i will love you

No comments:

Post a Comment