Welcome to valley of Greenary

Friendly Blog: Love hostgator coupon Subscribe to Friendly Blog by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch live cricket streaming

Google page
on Google+

Monday, March 9, 2009

Love

Love Is Beautiful, Endures All Things,Love Is A Flower Unfailing,My Prayer For You Is A Sweet Rose,When God’s One For You’s Unveiling.
To Receive And Live Love That Never Fails,Comes From God Above And Is Rare,For He Has Decorated Two Hearts,Graced Both To Ever Be In His Care.
Love Is Beautiful, As Euphonies,A Sweet Piano Plays Of Love,Treasures Tasted In Hearts Remembered,Are Ever Set Out By God Above.
Love Is Beautiful, Love Lives In Hearts,Wherever God Takes You In Life,Love Is Always To Be Shared As One,As He Gives A Husband And Wife.
U’ve Won My Luv Now I Luv U.This Heart Of Mine I Give 2 U.So Keep It Safe As I Have Done.For U Have 2 And I Have None!
I’ve Got Ur Bak & Uve Got Mine.Ill Help U Out Netime.2 See U Hurt 2See U Cry.Makes Me Weep & Wanna Die.Ill B Right Here Til D End.Cos Ur My Luv & My Bestfriend
Sabhi Ko Sabh Kuch Nahi Milta,Nadi Ki Har Lehar Ko Sahil Nahi Milta,Yeh Dil Walon Ki Dunia Hai Dost,Kisi Se Dil Nahi Milta To Koi DilSe Nahi Milta.

No comments:

Post a Comment